Voor onze eindklant Microsoft zijn wij opzoek naar een Premier Field Engineer (PFE) – System Centre – SCCM.
Premier Field Engineer – System Centre (SCCM )
The Microsoft Enterprise Services Delivery organization is seeking a Premier Field Engineer (PFE) with deep Systems Center skills to serve customers in The Netherlands and Western Europe.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience with Microsoft System Center Suite of products, specifically with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). You should possess a solid working knowledge of Microsoft platforms products and Windows Operating Systems and be able to demonstrate a passion and proficiency for advanced System Management skills to impact systems architectures and investigate system-wide technical problems. The successful candidate will also have experience with the evaluation, design, and upgrading of several technologies used to create, manage, update, monitor, and report on Windows desktop configurations.
This position requires a varying amount of travel to customer sites within the Netherlands and WE Europe.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead risk and health assessments on customer environments, using toolsets and governance interviews to review customers' product configuration and assess possible risks in their management and operations.
• Deliver customer training workshops demonstrating the application of product features to business needs and teaching core troubleshooting skills.
Travel required more than 30 of the time
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
The role requires good knowledge in a number of the following technologies / areas
• SCCM deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design, and implementation experience
• Deploying updates with Systems Management Server or System Center Configuration
• Manager Scripting experience
• Experience of supporting a variety of Windows client and server operating systems
• Familiarity with Operating System deployment technologies, including MDT, WDS & USMT
• Experience of migrating from previous versions of Microsoft System Management Server
• Experience with Windows Service Update Services(WUS)
• Experience/Knowledge of SQL Server
• knowledge about Modern management for Windows 10
• Desired experience with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security suite, including Microsoft Intune, Conditional Access, Azure Active Directory
Experience in other Microsoft Management technologies, including Active Directory services (AD), ----System Center Service Manager, Orchestrator, Operations Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data --Protection Manager, and other components of the System Center suite is desired.
Applicant must be EU citizen or in possession of a valid EU work permit. Learn more about employment permits for foreign nationals in the Netherlands.
Indien u solliciteert op deze opdracht dan stemt u automatisch in met een mogelijke social media controle van onze recruiters. Lees meer over deze controle in onze Privacy verklaring.